We guarantee 24-hour service 365 days a year.
Temperature is an extremely critical factor for many sectors and in order to prevent any production stoppages or cold breakdowns, it is imperative for us to guarantee timely technical intervention.
Our service always responds and the continuity of our service guarantees the ability to intervene within 24 hours of the call.
Thanks to the specialised skills of our technicians, we are able to follow all aspects of refrigeration plant servicing.
- Our technicians are available and reachable by phone to provide any technical information and instruction to our customers’ maintenance personnel.
- This service allows us to solve various problems without having to intervene in person, which saves the customer a lot of money.
- The telephone contact also helps us to better assess the urgency of the intervention.
- Our technicians carry out both urgent repairs and routine maintenance.
- We have a large fleet of fully equipped company vehicles.
- The on-site intervention is agreed with the customer and organised with the designated technician.
- Before the intervention, the technical staff consults the history of the interventions carried out on each individual plant or part of it.
- The reports are sent and signed by the customer at the end of the intervention and represent a guarantee of informative transparency.
The possibility to have telephone and/or on-site support 24 hours a day 365 days a year gives a fundamental guarantee on the continuity of operation of the system, as well as peace of mind to our customers.
IFI is a reliable partner, providing availability by telephone and/or in person 365 days a year. Cold knows no timetables or holidays, and we are well aware of this, which is why we organise our teams so that they are always on call.
Every call must be answered by a technician who can quickly understand and solve the reported problem. In order to do this, our staff must have a high level of competence and professionalism, based on years of training and experience.
Each customer is assigned a reference technician who will follow the plant at 360° in order to maximise knowledge of the specific characteristics acquired over time.